Gun Control

I've heard plenty Afro-Americans say if you know you ain't one of the racist ones. Stop getting mad cus u ain't the one they talking about. If you do feel some type of way then it's your own guilt. Apartheid in the U.S is an embarresment. And the U.S, has this weird culture of dominance its us or them. Red/Blue. Everywhere it's presented like you have two choices.

Being upset at how race discussions happen in this country and the glaring hypocrisies within them is fine. Just because you're white and take issue with some of it does not mean you're somehow one of the bad ones. Also America is not an apartheid state either.

Don't overstate your case too much out of your ignorance.

Well my ignorance stems from not being from a place that has a history so heavily connected to racial segregation as the U.S has. For much of the 20th century, it was a popular belief among many white americans that the presence of Afro-Americans in white neighborhoods would bring down property value.

Just because you're white and take issue with some of it does not mean you're somehow one of the bad ones.

Thankyou.

The zoomer generation is constantly being bombarded with how they should feel guilty for being white from television to university and mainly social media. I grew up in the 90's in an atmosphere where all races were equal. Shit, us crackers even wanted to be black they were so cool. Nowadays it feels like all that civil rights progress has been erased.

NEWSFLASH! The news media doesn't give a shit about anything other than putting asses in the seat so they can make buckets of money advertising drug commercials. If it completely divides the country, well so be it.

No one has to feel guilty over it - with the exception of those that have a position of power be it in politics or society but that is a whole different story. I mean, hell if you wanted to you could completely ignore the topic and say, it doesn't bother you and you don't want to discuss it.

And I really do not know why that narrative of guilt is so often created.

Wow apartheid in the U.S.
I wasn't aware there were so many Afrikaans over here that we were allowed to culturally appropriate that word. Good to know.
Apartheid and Jim Crow are really not very different when you think about it. And it does have severe effects even to this day. In both nations. The racism, particularly the systemic racism like racial segregation for example impacted a lot of people in sometimes direct and subtle ways. While the majority of people are not racists there still are effects by the racism of the past. I mean seriously, just find some coloured person in their 80s and just talk to them about how they experienced the things around them during their 20s.

Some of them still had grandparants which remembered the abolition of slavery even. That's what 3 generations? Not that far away, when you think about it. And while it was gone in the 1860s it still took some 100 more years where former slaves had eventually their full rights. From voting, to going to the same schools, living in the same districts as white people and so on. So racism is still an issue. Even if most people are not racists.

For example, you get rid of segregation but the effect of it still remains for a long time. The development of communities is directly linked to it. How subsidies, loans, job opportunitites, infrastructures and many other decisions have been made in the past. The outcome of it is negative gentrification - the process of changing the character of a neighborhood through the influx of more affluent residents and businesses.[1] (...) Gentrification often increases the economic value of a neighborhood, but the resulting demographic displacement may itself become a major social issue - and disproportionate development of districts.

Last edited:
No one has to feel guilty over it - with the exception of those that have a position of power be it in politics or society but that is a whole different story. I mean, hell if you wanted to you could completely ignore the topic and say, it doesn't bother you and you don't want to discuss it.

And I really do not know why that narrative of guilt is so often created.

Apartheid and Jim Crow are really not very different when you think about it. And it does have severe effects even to this day. In both nations. The racism, particularly the systemic racism like racial segregation for example impacted a lot of people in sometimes direct and subtle ways. While the majority of people are not racists there still are effects by the racism of the past. I mean seriously, just find some coloured person in their 80s and just talk to them about how they experienced the things around them during their 20s.

Some of them still had grandparants which remembered the abolition of slavery even. That's what 3 generations? Not that far away, when you think about it. And while it was gone in the 1860s it still took some 100 more years where former slaves had eventually their full rights. From voting, to going to the same schools, living in the same districts as white people and so on. So racism is still an issue. Even if most people are not racists.

For example, you get rid of segregation but the effect of it still remains for a long time. The development of communities is directly linked to it. How subsidies, loans, job opportunitites, infrastructures and many other decisions have been made in the past. The outcome of it is negative gentrification - the process of changing the character of a neighborhood through the influx of more affluent residents and businesses.[1] (...) Gentrification often increases the economic value of a neighborhood, but the resulting demographic displacement may itself become a major social issue - and disproportionate development of districts.
3325258.jpg

This shit again? I thought we're past that dude.

I am not even mad. Just dissapointed. Because I know you're better than that.

I was just posting a fruit bat related post like you always do but you seem butthurt. Get the fuck over it.

Apartheid and Jim Crow are really not very different when you think about it.

Then just say Jim Crow, don't make yourself look like a retard by calling it apartheid. (I don't mean you Crni, you are a different kind of retarded <3)

There are those that feel guilty of being white, and also those that are guilty of goose-stepping with their political party. Regardless if it's FOX or CNN or MSNBC, believing you are "informed" based off of one channel or one side is like burying your head in the sand.

Feeling "educated" because they parrot some journalist's views. Give me a break. Anyone that falls for that shit has been divided and conquered.

Let's all stay divided. The mega-corporations thrive on that.

lighting-cigar-with-cash.jpg

Hold up. We are thinking about this all wrong. For time immemorial, slavery was practiced by many many countries on Earth. The United States was founded a comparatively tiny amount of time ago, while the European countries have existed in some form or another for, what? Thousands of years?

Using logic we can turn around the common saying that "America was the last country to abandon slavery, shame on you all hehe!" into "America possibly has the shortest history of slavery in the entire world".

Eat shit Italy. Your ancestors were enslaving people across the world before Christ was even born. Proud to be an American.

At least 28 states, including Texas, currently allow teachers or school staff to be armed in the classroom under varying conditions, according to a 2020 RAND Corporation study. It is unclear how effective that has been at undermining a school shooting threat and critics note research that shows that adding firearms to a situation only increases the risk of gun violence.

And since it is a school, I am sure the gun and bullets have to be ordered, bought and used independently.

At least 28 states, including Texas, currently allow teachers or school staff to be armed in the classroom under varying conditions, according to a 2020 RAND Corporation study. It is unclear how effective that has been at undermining a school shooting threat and critics note research that shows that adding firearms to a situation only increases the risk of gun violence.
I think a lot of those people never consider a teacher to be inept or even unstable with a firearm and in turn can easily be those to start a school shooting themselves

I think a lot of those people never consider a teacher to be inept or even unstable with a firearm and in turn can easily be those to start a school shooting themselves
That is true but we don't have a huge problem right now with teachers killing their students.

It's crazy that some get the idea an untrained person that never signed up for protecting anyone with a gun could do a better job in a situation where even apparantly trained personal seems to have trouble with responding.
Why can't they place a special ops team into every school? What is the Pentagon getting 700 Billion for?

Why can't they place a special ops team into every school?
It's crazy; because people.

SWAT are trained to deal with riots and stand-offs... not frustratingly stupid kids and crazy teenagers. One can just imagine the horrific close calls during the year, while awaiting an actual emergency; not to mention having bored SWAT teams on-site.

It would be a very bad idea that would never end well, or end in Pyrrhic victory.
________
is-that-a-piece.jpg

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ent...obbered-after-erect-penis-mistaken-for-pistol

Pickpocket+skill+99+look+at+the+tags_c64b64_3480934.jpg

Last edited:
Funny fact... Here in the US, there is a chain of discount stores that periodically runs a pre-recorded safety check over their PA system, wherein it is implied that a security force is on constant stand-by somewhere within the building. The store cashiers also have a part to play; they are asked by the recorded dispatcher if everything is okay, and —presumably only if customers are present— they must audibly affirm that it is...to which they are then responded to by the recording, before it ends.

Last edited:
You know, when I hear you talking I get more and more the feeling Robocop 1 was actually a documentary.

Back