How'd you get your username?

A werecat... So once a month you turn into a bitchy, catty creature that is prone to wild mood swings between cuddling and scratching.
So basically a woman?

Misogyny, up up and awaaaaay...

Sduibek said:
Atomkilla said:
verevoof said:
It's werewolf. With a speech impediment.

I always wondered why are you a werewolf, and not a werecat?
The avatar was a dog for a while. A badass awesome dog.

When I joined, voof used the same avatar she is using now (Louis Wain painting, no?), and I was inclined to believe that she was...a werecat...since always.

She also struck me as an...uhm, cat person. But I don't know her nearly enough to make an actual statement about that.

Hassknecht said:
A werecat... So once a month you turn into a bitchy, catty creature that is prone to wild mood swings between cuddling and scratching.
So basically a woman?

Misogyny, up up and awaaaaay...

:lol:

Since lycanthropy applies for all animals, mammals most prominently, it would mean that there are weredogs...and werebitches, their female counterparts.

Have I raised the stakes, or have I just ruined a good joke?

Wait, verevoof is female?

^ I don't believe in this, obviously. (verevoof already knows I'm an idiot and a jerk but I'm not THAT much of an idiot or a jerk. I just enjoy excuses to say or link to ridiculous/humorous things 8-) )

Sorry to break it to you guys, but I'm a human.

I like animals and monsters, so I guess there's the logic in the name, if any. It's not my original username and I just wanted to change it, mainly because my previous name didn't want to be associated with the stupidity that I spew on these boards.

verevoof said:
mainly because my previous name didn't want to be associated with the stupidity that I spew on these boards.
lol, I think that's an acceptable reason.

A wise choice of inspired discretion. :monocle:

The name “Quarto” refers to a few different things. What I learned it from was the board game with the same name. It’s a simple yet interesting game of strategy. If you enjoy games like Chess or Checkers you should check it out.

Anyways, I started using it awhile ago because I like the way it sounded, plus it stood out. Around five or so years ago, I poked around NMA every now and then under the name Iceman (I believe). I eventually gave Iceman up because it was too common and I grew bored with it.

When I was a little kid, I used Stryker which comes from the sir name of a character in a game I use to play all the time. I eventually gave that one up because everyone kept telling me I was misspelling “Striker” and I'd half to constantly explain it.

Well...I'm Bri. And I'm silly.
I came up with it a couple years ago when I was thinking of a twitter handle. My first choice, boobri, was taken, so I chose the first combo of words my brain vomited up. Now I just use it for everything.

Well for most games i use my unique name "Strobber" don't know why but probably because its original and i made it. On the forum tho I was on a skateboarding forum and my name was Trollskater so i kind of made a similar name on here

Before I played Fallout, my favorite series by far was Star Wars Battlefront (this was about 2004). Battlefield121 just sounded better than Battlefront121

Not my current name, although another one.. "Abgeschossen" (Which means Shot Down)

I used to use this name, then people started mocking/joking about it. So I decided to change it. Abgeschossen is rare, uncommon.

I got mine from the custom class I always role in RPGs. So when New Vegas came out, I grabbed the nearest machete and mixed it with game's whole desperado schtick.

Sorry to break it to you guys, but I'm a human.

I like animals and monsters, so I guess there's the logic in the name, if any. It's not my original username and I just wanted to change it, mainly because my previous name didn't want to be associated with the stupidity that I spew on these boards.

Voof, neither Lenin or Stalin have been born as those glorious leaders. They made some mistakes on their way to the top too! So dont be so hard to your self :D

My username is my Sith Lord nickname. The official name is Darth Emper and it's called Emperor by soldiers/citizens/etc.... apart from personnel who works close to him everybody calls him Emperor.

Oh! Indeed. Somehow I didn't recognize him cropped and in black& white. Great show.

@El Pagano @Crni Vuk @Fleiding What are your avatars from?

A creature I created not long ago.

Char_zps05c37a3e.jpg

Back