• Just gay

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • pretty gay

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Very gay

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
hqdefault.jpg

Yes he's gay. What kind of poll is this? He'd tell you so himself. You don't shut up about discord, he's on there I'm sure of it.
Wow, that's amazing.
Why are you gay?

On a side note, did i miss anything?
I feel like King Arthur has a big crush on Morgan
He has a crush on half the server :lol:

Wow, that's amazing.

Wasn't he obsessed with that Black rose member a few years ago (i'm Super bad with names).

Anyway, i like to think i'm on the half he had a crush on, gotta boost that self confidence up a bit

Wow, that's amazing.

Aren't you a bitch. Love that you made this place your little simp kingdom? Got anymore pedos to defend and dead babies you get turned on with by killing them? You are still not smart and are in fact the dumbest fucking person on this site.
Love that after he was nothing but nice to you and even defended you with me when I called you out for being back stabbing white trash you do this to score points with your simps. What a awful person you are. Just can't live without that male validation can you?
Also sugar tits a word of advice. Stop talking like a fucking /b/tard or redditor. You are going on 30 so act like it instead of an immature child wanting daddy's attention.

Last edited:
1563883391-giphy.gif

Aight, i'm ready to enjoy the ensuing shitstorm.

Btw, Ranger Boo is right.

1563883391-giphy.gif

Aight, i'm ready to enjoy the ensuing shitstorm.

Btw, Ranger Boo is right.
What I don't like is someone stabbing a friend in the back. Arthur has defended Morgan with me time and again. Every time I have said a awful thing about Morgan (and to be fair I have said some pretty awful things about her) Arthur was there to defend her with me. "Just give her a chance Ranger!", "If you look past her politics Morgan is the nicest person you will meet.", You are being too cruel to her Ranger. Morgan is sweet."
Right now I want to do the RazorFist "Fuck you I was right" because I was right. Read her like a fucking open book. By the way Morgan, Arthur says that he is never coming back to NMA and that all his true friends that he likes are on the server. Hope being the "Woke Meme Queen of NMA" was worth burning a friendship. You burn more bridges then Ethan Ralph.

Last edited:
@RangerBoo Wait, are you taking the title as a literal insult? That he is gay in a bad way? If you want to have an excuse for attacking me (once again) with whatever you can make up about me lets make another thread in either NMA or The Order as this thread was not created for you to screech in.

Kinda telling that this is the first thing you do once you come back. What a surprise.....

Last edited:
Is this the nma discord server?
I feel like i'm missing out on some cool ass shit

@RangerBoo Wait, are you taking the title as a literal insult? That he is gay in a bad way? If you want to have an excuse for attacking me (once again) with whatever you can make up about me lets make another thread in either NMA or The Order as this thread was not created for you to screech in.

Kinda telling that this is the first thing you do once you come back. What a surprise.....
You hate me because what I say about you is true. Surprise that you don't have links to a Patreon on your sig like a real thot. Going to keep following @TheGM hoping that he will give you the attention that Arthur won't anymore even though he can't stand you and your """""humor"""""? Your pathetic...

You hate me because what I say about you is true. Surprise that you don't have links to a Patreon on your sig like a real thot. Going to keep following @TheGM hoping that he will give you the attention that Arthur won't anymore even though he can't stand you and your """""humor"""""? Your pathetic...
The first thing you do when you get back lmao
Actually rent free. How long have you been waiting to do this? You been spreading my good word on Discord and The Codex some more to whoever will listen again?

Good job:clap:

Back