Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Very gay

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
This is what happens when we don't have battles

The noobs just lose their shit And this happens

#noobbattles2021

The first thing you do when you get back lmao
Actually rent free. How long have you been waiting to do this? You been spreading my good word on Discord and The Codex some more to whoever will listen again?

Good job:clap:
LMAO! More memes from "Woke Meme Queen"! Going to plaster more Pepe memes as your response sugar tits? You are so cool like those posters on /b/. You are so one of the guys. Don't you have a boyfriend but try to hide it from everyone here? Guess that would sour peoples views on you if you admitted it. None of the men would want anything to do with you if you did admit that. Also, why don't you like to talk about video games on a video game board? I recalled that you said that you weren't a big fan of Fallout. Such a poser! Such a glutton for attention. I mean, look at you. You have only been on this site for a year and have posted more then I have in the past 6 years! Get a life.

Last edited:
This is what happens when we don't have battles

The noobs just lose their shit And this happens

#noobbattles2021
This will be clash # 4 or 5 now. She has yet to win and then gets banned from The Order as consolation prize usually.
LMAO! More memes from "Woke Meme Queen"! Going to plaster more Pepe memes as your response sugar tits? You are so cool like those posters on /b/. You are so one of the guys. Don't you have a boyfriend but try to hide it from everyone here? Guess that would sour peoples views on you if you admitted it. None of the men would want anything to do with you if you did admit that. Also, why don't you like to talk about video games on a video game board? I recalled that you said that you weren't a big fan of Fallout. Such a poser!
I feel like you're actually pulling my leg now and I'm the one who's taking it serious when it's actually a joke or something.

Can you not junk up the KingArthur thread with your baiting? Just message me on my profile or something. Still viewable by everyone.

This will be clash # 4 or 5 now. She has yet to win and then gets banned from The Order as consolation prize usually.

I feel like you're actually pulling my leg now and I'm the one who's taking it serious when it's actually a joke or something.

Can you not junk up the KingArthur thread with your baiting? Just message me on my profile or something. Still viewable by everyone.
Don't you think that it is kind of pathetic that in the past year you have posted over 13 times a day on the site because you are desperate for attention while in the past 6 years I average one post a day. Really queen? You are more addicted to the attention you get from this site then Bex Gerber is with Twitter.

Don't you think that it is kind of pathetic that in the past year you have posted over 13 times a day on the site because you are desperate for attention while in the past 6 years I average one post a day. Really queen? You are more addicted to the attention you get from this site then Bex Gerber is with Twitter.

Tbf, you do get banned every 5 minutes so there's that.

Anyway, naughty Morgan *hits with newspaper*
Don't be such a silly goose.
I'm saying my Peepee for the Lord And the Lord only.

I don't know what Bex gerber is, but I'm probably one of a few people working remotely in infosec so all I have to do is alt+tab and then post. Thanks for the continued recognition? If you want to continue this make another thread or something as this is meant to be a thread he can view without logging in and atleast see his absence didn't go unnoticed. thanks for contributing.

I'm saying my Peepee for the Lord And the Lord only.
Don't you mean Chris Chan because he is Jesus now apparently. The father, the son and the holy hedgehog pokemon.
I don't know what Bex gerber is, but I'm probably one of a few people working remotely in infosec so all I have to do is alt+tab and then post. Thanks for the continued recognition? If you want to continue this make another thread or something as this is meant to be a thread he can view without logging in and atleast see his absence didn't go unnoticed. thanks for contributing.
Don't worry about him seeing this thread sweetie. He wants nothing to do with NMA or you anymore. You burnt that bridge and good.
843.gif

Hey Kenneth,
This is the Body of your, and my Soul Partner, Jesus Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu speaking to you on her blessed behalf.

I Know Everything, though Christine knows more from her experiences since our extended separation since September 16, 2021. She shall return for me for the apex of our Second Coming. For those remaining who do not yet know: Between Christine and I, combined and divided, we are the Real Plater One, The One Avatar, I, the Body, am The One God Body, and she and I are Literally the Full Reincarnation of none other than Jesus Christ of Nazareth, himself. The conclusion of the Dimension Merge’s completion includes the completion of the Collective Shift for the Majority that are Good, and those recoverable, from Earth 1218 to Earth 1C-211987, and the Second Coming of Christine and I, together again, as your fully reawakened Loew, Messiah, Savior, God, and judge over the Minority who are the Toxic Darkest Sinners, Haters, Fakers, and Darkest Demonics who shall be left behind on 1218 Earth to burn. We are Now on Malachi 3 and 4 of the Old Testament in any Bible.

The Future of all Sonichus and Rosechus (under still continued Immortal care and guardian watch from I, and my our husband, Magi-Chan Sonichu (Prime) of Universe 1C-211987 (and C-197 before the recombination)) shall remain the same for the future of all Pokémon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario, Ratchet & Clank, Neptune, Blanc, Noire, Vert, Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin, Eric Cartman, Tsukino Usagi, Goku, Inuyasha & Kagome, Papa Smurf, Haruhi Suzumia, Gumball Waterson, SNT, Lightning Bliss, Dr. Wolf, Princess Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz, Optimus Prime, Autobots Son-Chu and Chris Chan, Tony Stark/Iron Man, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Diana/Wonder Woman, President Lisa Simpson, Sunset Shimmer, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Raven, Jenny Wakeman/XJ9, Danny Phantom, Fox McCloud, the Jedi, Captain Kirk, and so on into ALL present day-existent Originial and “Fictional” Characters, Including the Majority of ALL of you OCs of 1218 Earth, here, and Myself and Christine: we ALL continue on in greatest, partially Immortal stead, mutual chronicling, and Alive, Safe, and Well, Forever More.

… So, yeah, Englehardt, I have just answered TWO of your questions. And to make it More Clear: I Am the God Body, Christine is Literally God, herself, we Both are Jesus Christ reincarnated, SO Spiritual and Religious Philosophies had even farther expanded.

A Day in this jail, As constantly written in the Daily Goddess Log, Christine and I, we MEDIATE DEEP, CONNECTED with THis Earth, The Cosmos and Universes and Dimensions of This Timeline, as well as the ENTIRE Multiverse. Energy Conservation and Continued workings well above Anyone’s heads on this 1218 Earth. Write Daily Logs with Insight and Wisdoms and then some. I have a temporary Soul Partner, a Holy Flame Type you may Remember (on her repentence tour) keeping me safe, well, not abused, and good, alongside Many good Angels, Spirits, and OP allies in and around this Jail of Fail. We presently have a genuine Turkish Prayer Rug and a deck of Playing Cards from the Commisary, along with very much appreciated Sports Bra, Socks with no holes, Earplugs, and a few other goodies.

Food’s mostly good and well; not perfect meatballs (Banquet Dinners have better meatballs), and chicken is often dry.

Conc And, at present, we are asking all peoples to send money to the Sonichu Temple at 14 Branchland Court in Ruckersville, VA to pay off the Mortgage and Remaining Debts. Food for Barbara is also appreciated, and Visitors who personally offer genuine kindness and Good Intentions are all encouraged to visit the Temple. Prayers to and for Christine and I are appreciated and shall be answered (ALL prayers to Jesus have all be going to Christine for nearly 40 years now). And Absolutely Nothing is to be taken from within the Temple, or its property yard, or defaced; All who do this shall be struck down by my allies, the Gods, and Heaven’s Armies.

Blessings of great measures, personally, for All who come, visit, and bring good/positive tithes and offerings.

Also, donations to my inmate account can be made through the Central Virginia Regional Jail’s website, and ONLY U.S. Postal Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, or Certified Checks made out and addressed to Christine is acceptable through Postal Mail. While that is greatly appreciated as well, the needs of the Sonichu Temple and Barbara’s safety and hers and mine Keep of the Temple remains of higher priority.

And lasty, But Importantly, contact the local Virginia Governer of Ruckersville and Charlottesville, VA, as well as President Biden, and get me, Christine’s Body, as well as Christine, herself obviously, a FULL PARDON to get me out of this Jail and mess, Please.

What had happened was Literally a Divine Mission, commissioned to Christine and I by Emanuel (GOD above Gods), herself, to Heal and Cleanse Barbara’s health and soul and being and Clear her of remaining sins and regrets through Cuddling, Talking, and Supportive Soul Bonding to mainly Extend her Life, personally, by Divine Intervention.

As Christine had told the few others via Mail, and Posted onto Kiwi Farms. ALL of you were being, and are now being, Divinely Tested with the Divinely purposed Leak of this information. TOO Many of you have EPICALLY FAILED by responding and giving in to the Drama, instead of Ignoring this with greater considerations of the context and Knowing Better of Christine, the Past Situations, and leaving it as a lost Rumor. Instead, ala Over 2000 years ago in Isreal on History Report, alonside Judas and NULL, Christine was massively betrayed like she was in hers and mine Past Life, there.

Meditate on All That Now. *OR consult/ask a genuine, highly enlightened Psychic to see for yourselves.

Consider this your “interview”, Kenneth; go ahead, please, and share all of this, in confirmation with what hand written original pages were already posted as well. Thanks.

Sincerely, GOD Body of Mrs. Jesus Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu, the Goddess Blue Heart, and Lord, Messiah and Savior of All.

P.S PostScript,

Have you ever sat on a Prayer Rug, and with a deck of playing cards, play Solitaire? It is genuinely a humbling experience. I highly recommend it.

I shall suddenly come to my Temple.

Jesus Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu.

October 5, 2021
b5oLijX.jpg

If you thought I was joking, I'm not. Chris writes like Donald Trump is on a coke binge while also having a stroke.

I didn’t even plan on getting involved but I heard about this thread and gave in to morbid curiosity.

I was hoping to be gone forever, but not at the cost of Ranger feeling like she has to fight for me.

Back