• Just gay

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • pretty gay

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Very gay

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
@RangerBoo @Morgan_

I swear to fuck if you little shits don’t stop fighting this instant I will turn this car around.
EBtitfcU0AE_BR-.jpg

Okay

I didn’t even plan on getting involved but I heard about this thread and gave in to morbid curiosity.

I was hoping to be gone forever, but not at the cost of Ranger feeling like she has to fight for me.
I'm so happy i just jizzed

Oh no, I know you weren’t. I just heard about the thread escalating, and figured I’d simmer it down.

Whether I was being genuinely insulted or not, I don’t want anyone feeling like they have to start a flame war on my account. So to save Ranger from banning and myself from guilt over it… here I am.

Don't worry, this thread was not to really insult you. It was a joke thread ranger took too seriously.
I figure, reading through.

I appreciate Ranger jumping to my defense, always, but like I said: even if it were, I don’t want her to put herself in a bad position for me.

I felt "KingArthur is Gay" was wittier than KingArthur Appreciation Thread and KingArthur is Dead felt more at risk of being distasteful so I just went with gay.

“Arthur is dead”, the message many people in my life have been waiting patiently to receive.

But jokes aside, it’s appreciated. I appreciate the appreciation.

I always envisioned you as having homosexual tendencies in the "It's just admiring the strength of another man" kinda way. Like that Claire Denis movie about the French Foreign Legion.

Back