Kotaku Sucks

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
dnxerrz5bysedmto1x92.jpg

that%2Bain.gif

Not sure. True to form first post Pixote does in a while is some creepy stalker female thing. Haha!

It's Patricia Hernandez, author of the kotaku article. Even I managed to figure that out.

Mr Boxbum will not say Film Actors Guild. He uses the euphemism ' British cigarette.

I would say " Giz a light for me bifter ", not say fag, as it is an insult to cigarettes.

Fags are also the subservient schoolboys in the British class ridden public school system.
They run errands for the older toffs and are introduced to buggery at an early age.

When these boys have gone through the Oxbridge system and have been called to the bar then reach the status of high court judge they may interfere with waifs and strays in orphanages.

If we are talking about people getting offended by the word fag then they should probably leave gaming communities since lorefag, storyfag, combatfag, Bethesdafag - fag added at the end of anything is merely a descriptor meaning you like that thing now.

Plus if you get offended by the word fag you should probably just fuck off since you will never belong here.

I have more gay friends online than I do straight ones and only one would get offended by me using the word fag. He goes by they/them and is like 20. Imagine that.

If we are talking about people getting offended by the word fag then they should probably leave gaming communities since lorefag, storyfag, combatfag, Bethesdafag - fag added at the end of anything is merely a descriptor meaning you like that thing now.
Maybe you should stop hanging out at the codex.

I have more gay friends online than I do straight ones
Maybe you should stop hanging out at the codex.

Classic "some of my best friends are gay" defense, too.

Plus if you get offended by the word fag you should probably just fuck off since you will never belong here.
Okay, so people should just conform the groupthink or get out. No differing opinions allowed. I've been here longer than you man. I've added my fair share of childish "haha I can say bad words on the internet" behavior to this place but I'm also not a teenager anymore.

I'll just leave this here. Some people got the right idea ten years ago. Maybe you should get with the times.

Mobucks does bring up a good point, though. I know no one means it, but it's certainly been popping up more than usual. Reminds me of a bunch of 12 year-olds finding out they can say bad words and get away with it because their parents aren't around.

Anyway, I believe we all should tone it down a bit. Seeing it so much becomes rather tiresome. And just because something has been apart of something since the beginning or for awhile, doesn't mean it should stay.

Being a fag about the word fag is some ouroboros type faggotry. Enjoy the mental image, friends.

Back