Kotaku Sucks

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
I hate Fallout Kotaku sucks this place is dead boohoo. I tattooed a Swastika onto my forehead and now every faggot out there thinks I'm a homophobic Nazi and/or murderous cult leader and everyone is so mean to me, life is unfair.

What you talkin' about? You think I'm a fucking stupid pirla? Some dumb filio di puttana? You think I'm some kinda clown? Am I here to amuse you, is that it?

I hate Fallout Kotaku sucks this place is dead boohoo. I tattooed a Swastika onto my forehead and now every faggot out there thinks I'm a homophobic Nazi and/or murderous cult leader and everyone is so mean to me, life is unfair.

Such is the life of the NMA poster.

What you talkin' about? You think I'm a fucking stupid pirla? Some dumb filio di puttana? You think I'm some kinda clown? Am I here to amuse you, is that it?
Your women. I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters... sell them to me. Sell me your children!

At least it got Fallout 1 and 2 sort of right.
PREACH IT BROTHER, PREACH THE TRUTH!!!

:clap: :ok:
Literally the only thing I spit ->
R.3f832b6a09602414f9443b27323ab548

2 is not the peak, and i refuse to believe anyone could consider it as that.
the only real answer is 1 or newvegas as the best with the other being next
76 is the better than 4 so that's fine. Fuck 4.
I can see argument for 3rd/4th slot being 3 or 2 and vice versa tbh.
I never liked tactics and I'm perfectly fine with forgetting it personally. never liked that era of games that attempted both real time and turn-based. neither ever feels right.

2 is not the peak, and i refuse to believe anyone could consider it as that.
the only real answer is 1 or newvegas as the best with the other being next
76 is the better than 4 so that's fine. Fuck 4.
Fallout needs to be more like Call of Duty.

I need to be able to call in a WMD on a bunch of nerds when I get a 25 killstreak from camping in a corner.

Fallout needs to be even more like 'The Sims'. We can work hard and prosper and build nice retro futuristic bachelor pads.

To get bombed.

This is truly what Tim Cain envisioned.
He must have a lot of vision lol. Then again he may have been friends with the guys of Maxis and proposed a merger of games early this century.

It all makes sense now except the Bethesda bit.

Back