Kotaku Sucks

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Speaking as someone who’s literally taken a dick up his ass, nothing offends me more than people acting like they’re so much more “mature” than others because they don’t use no-no words.

Also known as the San Francisco greeting card. Johnny Cochran probably had that defense up his sleeve during the OJ trial.

In all seriousness tho. Kotaku is fucking horrible company of insane activists pretending to be game journalists.

IMG_2547.jpeg

Kotaku fucking sucks.

3. Tactics [gameplay] \ Fallout New Vegas [content]
2. Fallout 2
1. Fallout 1
-1. Fallout 3
-2. Fallout 4
-3. Fallout 76

Putting fucking Fallout 3 above New Vegas is just an example of how shit Kotaku is in general.

But really, Fallout lists should only take Fallout 1, 2, New Vegas and Tactics into consideration. Every other Fallout can just be ignored.

No reason to do that, beth has the license, let them knew how they compare to the other titles.

Besides, i like to rank/rate those games so i can explain how new vegas isnt "good because fo3 was good"

Instead, it ended up good despite being on a crappy engine

No reason to do that
Plenty of reasons to do that. Not gonna give the time of the day to games that purposely take recognizable iconography and lore, cheapen them and distill it down to its bare concept (basically take out any whatever little nuance or subtetly they had) and then try to sell it to as many people as possible.

If Bethesda has no respect for the license i'm not gonna have any respect for their stupid ass games.

Last edited:
Plenty of reasons to do that. Not gonna give the time of the day to games that purposely take recognizable iconography and lore, cheapen them and distill it down to its bare concept (basically take out any whatever little nuance or subtetly they had) and then try to sell it to as many people as possible.

If Bethesda has no respect for the license i'm not gonna have any respect for their stupid ass games.

Except aknowledging it is the opposite of giving them "respect"

Instead is directly comparing up to what came before and pointing out in a comparative scale >>how<< they fucked up.

Simply ignoring an entry is basically pretending everything is fine, when its not and bethesda should be >>constantly<< mocked and ridicularized instead of ignored.

They are shitty devs, always were and people are just starting to realize it.

Except aknowledging it is the opposite of giving them "respect"

Instead is directly comparing up to what came before and pointing out in a comparative scale >>how<< they fucked up.

Simply ignoring an entry is basically pretending everything is fine, when its not and bethesda should be >>constantly<< mocked and ridicularized instead of ignored.

They are shitty devs, always were and people are just starting to realize it.

Pointing out a vase is broken to a crowd by comparing it to a picture of when it wasn’t broken ain’t gonna fix the vase.

Some people would rather just not waste their time.

Pointing out a vase is broken to a crowd by comparing it to a picture of when it wasn’t broken ain’t gonna fix the vase.

Some people would rather just not waste their time.

Nop, but luckily will make other people not buy such a thing in the illusion of being functional. In the same way it took several years with people making large essays and explaining in detail how fo3 sucked to the general consensus accept that vegas was the better game. You dont change the product, you change the overall perception people have of said product.

Its a rank however and its not about how much work it is to make it.

jhjhjhj.png

I guess Tagaziel dropped by and thought this place was problematic because he could not POSSIBLY IMAGINE a swastika being used for non nazi stuff. I knew him having admin access to that dead steam chat was a bad idea but who cares fucking place is dead and he wants it more dead.

he could not POSSIBLY IMAGINE a swastika being used for non nazi stuff
The first thing I see when opening the NMA forum is a swastika on a user profile on the right side of the screen. I'm sorry that most people instantly connect it with Hitler, but that's how it is. Basically, every person who opens the site and sees your profile, instantly thinks you a nazi. To me it almost feels like you want this to happen, just so you can be outraged about something again (are you ever not outraged about anything? All posts I see from you are you complaining about something).

That said, can't other admins in the group fix this and kick him out?

Back