Say something positive about the USA

Well then i recommend doing everything possible to get Tulsi Gabbard elected.

I don't hate the entire population, but rather the institution that is the US and their atrocities on my country and others.

To be fair, a great deal of Americans feel the same way about many atrocities that occurred to them or their people all over the planet, and no one knows how to fix the current state of things without the entire planet falling apart yet.

Have they ever tried... not being evil?
>I don’t hate all American people, I hate the atrocities America as an institution has committed.
>To be fair, a great deal of Americans feel the same.
>Have they ever tried not being evil?

Either you’re being sarcastic or actually retarded. I’m too retarded to tell which.

Have they ever tried... not being evil?

Most Americans have been unaware of anything that has occurred outside of the country besides what has been printed in the mainstream media until about 30 years ago.

Our own constitution calls for us to DRAIN THE SWAMP.

We'll see if that happens or not.

Answer: Option B. You are too retarded to understand.
Option B was that you’re retarded. I said I was a retard regardless. At least we’re both self aware I guess (in your case inadvertently, but you know. Beggars and choosers).

Nope, if we go by your redaction the options as presented were "Either you’re being sarcastic or actually retarded" PERIOD "I’m too retarded to tell which." Which denotes two different statements as you grouped up the first behind the period. And considering how you actually got confused about me joking about them just trying not being evil and even got defensive about ot then I think I picked the right answer.

I’m not the one whose argument depends on grammatical interpretation.

But in the end, believe what you want man. Could give half a dick about you or what you have to say. This country is gonna implode anyways due to a moronic two party system.

Back