The NMA Podcast General Thread

I'll see if I can get to a Barnes and Noble by the 18th. Hopefully I do well on my finals. Fingers crossed.

Sweet. Then, let's take stock of what kinds of topics we can cover.

- Far Harbor
- Bethesda's E3 announcements, should any relate to Fallout.
- The PnP game
- The potential new DLC pieces.
- Console modding and thefts

And that's all I can think of. Anything I missed?

Sweet. Then, let's take stock of what kinds of topics we can cover.

- Far Harbor
- Bethesda's E3 announcements, should any relate to Fallout.
- The PnP game
- The potential new DLC pieces.
- Console modding and thefts

And that's all I can think of. Anything I missed?

Possible Interview with CA?

Yeah, if you're gonna ask, please do it quickly, because for that I think we need some preparation time to write down some proper questions as well as deciding who's going to conduct the interview.
As for the date, I think the 18th works for everyone. I think I'll start a separate thread for all the details.
And I think I'll collect all the previous podcasts in the OP of this thread, too, for convenience.

Last edited:
Yeah, if you're gonna ask, please do it quickly, because for that I think we need some preparation time to write down some proper questions as well as deciding who's going to conduct the interview.
As for the date, I think the 18th works for everyone. I think I'll start a separate thread for all the details.
And I think I'll collect all the previous podcasts in the OP of this thread, too, for convenience.

I'll get round to it ASAP.

Probably something like 8PM GMT (that's what, 4PM EST, 3PM CST, 1PM PST?).

Damn, near nighttime converting to local time.
Yeah, it's kinda hard to find a time where everyone is around. I'm in GMT+1, the last podcast took until 5AM in the morning for me.

Bad news. My shifts for next week include Saturday, even though I requested it off a while ago.

One of my colleagues is willing to trade shifts, the best I can do with two jobs to cover over eight hours, so I can stay on the cast until 3:30 p.m. CST, anywhere from 3-1/2 to 1-1/2 hours depending on when we start. (Between noon and 2:00 p.m. CST.)

In the meantime, I'll need to set up a way to record off Teamspeak, or whatever we choose to use. Connection testing is also something we should do before Saturday rolls around.

If we were somehow to get Chris Avellone on board we should probably make some rules of what not to talk about. I'm not sure it would help his career any if we all just started bitching about Fallout 3/4 and Bethesda in general. Best to keep the discussion around Avellone and his work/future projects.

Back