The NMA Podcast General Thread

Hurrah for the chat dwellers!

We could drool for Tyranny a bit and speculate about stuff like the levels of piss ES6 will take too.
Elections 2016 should be a banned theme though :P

I would talk about Tyranny, sadly it seems my Laptop won't be able to run it.
I don't mind talking about it however, even through I don't really know anything about it.

I probably will get it a few years down the line through.

strange for a unity 5 game to be so demanding

My Laptop is weird at running games.
It can do Planescape from GoG just fine, but trying to run it from the Disc and it plays very slowly.
New Vegas is an oddity as it runs fine until you get the Pip-Boy up and then you have a long wait.

Even Pillars doesn't run at 100%, but as long as I can play anything pre 2009, then I'm fine.
Luckily (and RPGCodex will have my head for this) Inixille seem to be porting their games to console so I'm cool with not playing any new Obsidian games for a while.

AMD powered? BTW, have you checked your hard drive?

Yeah it's AMD and Hard Drive should be fine.
It's just a bit hit or miss at times, I only really need it to make games anyway (I get the irony there).

Maybe when I finish Uni, get a decent paying job, I'll go and build my own PC and use my Laptop for older games that run fine on it.

We should plan for a post-Thanksgiving podcast then. I'm working Black Friday at Gamestop, possibly Cyber Monday too.

>implying I'm not gonna join the next podcast
You don't know what you have released @0wing !
23b285ec5d96e5ec62c230a6e55deef1.jpg

I think he was already asked this, besides, we already know that New Orleans is what he wants Fallout to do next and the trademark was false.

I'm more interested if he is helping with a new Fallout eventually.

Even through he may be one of my favorite writers, Fallout 2 is probably my least favourite of the good Fallout games (not played Tactics yet).

Back