Why I left Reddit for NMA (new guy)

I'm sure their pee pees (the hygiene of which I have no personal knowledge of) are at the very least intact unlike yours which I can only assume has been subjected to the surgeon's blade (or the Rabbi's?) causing you to, in an envious fury to comment poorly on the state of their pee pees. Unless of course you have known them and have obtained this information through sordid intercourse with each pee pee, then I would find your comment to be quite scandalous and ignoble of you to relinquish these details.
I happen to think my peepee looks great circumcised. Whatever doctor did it did a pretty good job. I'm not familiar with their's in particular, but am just referring to experts in the field. Dr. Jordan Peterson being the foremost expert on these types.

Dr. Jordan Peterson being the foremost expert on these types.
I'm of the opinion that Dr. Peterson's ideas and lectures attract a far more moderate Neo-liberal audience than those of the Hitler heiling variety. I'd hazard the guess that Dr. Peterson has a more intimate knowledge on the bottom of a pill bottle or the pricing (should I say overpricing) of personality tests and rugs than that of anyone described as a 'Nazi' as of recent.

Uncircumcised dick looks infinitely better. I dont know why the jews insist in keeping the practice around in the modern day. Sure it made sense when your people lived in the desert and there was no water to wash your cock so your dick cheese would harden into an unshatterable wiener cage or the tiniest grain of sand could get in there and give you a dick rotting infection but nowadays it's mostly just a stupid cultural meme.

I present to you....the foreskin hoodie:
upload_2020-9-13_3-3-38.png

Fuck you mean you don't listen to Tibetan Throat singing? Fucking pussy.
It might sound hipster as fuck, but I was unironically listening to mongolian traditional music before Big Bang Theory and The HU made it more popular with the plebs.

It might sound hipster as fuck, but I was unironically listening to mongolian traditional music before Big Bang Theory and The HU made it more popular with the plebs.
fucking baby tier. the fact you even know what the shit those things are outs you as the poser you are.

Not listening to the actual silence so the only thing you hear is the darkness silently gripping its tendrils around your soul as you take a drag from a cigarette and drink coffee to show how much of a dark heart loner you are. fucking posers all of you.

fucking baby tier. the fact you even know what the shit those things are outs you as the poser you are.

Not listening to the actual silence so the only thing you hear is the darkness silently gripping its tendrils around your soul as you take a drag from a cigarette and drink coffee to show how much of a dark heart loner you are. fucking posers all of you.
I have a psychotic disorder so I’ll hear auditory hallucinations even in complete silence. Am I a poser simply because silence is impossible for me?

You're a poser because you keep bringing up your mental illness like a badge of honor. Feel like I'm on tumblr.

love you boo

More a symbol of validation for me. For years my parents told 13 - 16 year old me that I was “acting crazy”, or would threaten me with the loony bin.

3 stays in the loony bin and 7 meds later, I’m validated. They finally believe me.

I suppose I’m open about it because I accept that it’s a part of me, and I’m elated to have validation after being told I was making things up for most of my adolescence. Now, at 22, I can shout from the rooftops that I’m damaged, and it’s not holding me back from law school. It’s pride, but for a different reason than just lookhowbrokentm

Eh, you assholes make fun of me for being damaged goods, it’s less like a circlejerk than Reddit.

And I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I think uncut in most cases because it keeps the penis nice and safe in its flesh cocoon, but I’ve seen many nice cut penii too (my own not being one).

You guys have never been under the knife and so therefore you have no skin in the game. Weak. Also, you never have to worry about the lovely thing called "smegma". As a a cut peen I never knew what dick cheese was supposed to mean, but now I do and I wish I didn't.

+1 charisma and +1 hygiene for the cut attribute.

Oh, I’ve been under the knife. Hence why I said I was cut.

I just don’t think it looks better.

What if your girl has a smegma eating fetish? Now you cant meet her desires and she's gotta fuck the uncut black stud down the street and you're stuck tasting the neighbors dick cheese everytime you kiss her. Rookie mistake man.

Back