Why I left Reddit for NMA (new guy)

What if your girl has a smegma eating fetish? Now you cant meet her desires and she's gotta fuck the uncut black stud down the street and you're stuck tasting the neighbors dick cheese everytime you kiss her. Rookie mistake man.
Then you drop that retched skank faster than that 'black stud' can beat her back into your 'understanding' arms, dick cheese or no.

If this happened I'd wrap my bath towl around my head and drive my car into the nearest gas station to show everyone that western civ is collapsing.

Then everyone would respect how insightful I was about boopis cheese bad.

I can already see the next post from the OP in some other forum:
"Why I left NMA for...:
They filled my first post (explaining why I left reddit and joined them) with dick, foreskin and smegma talk." :roffle:

I'm ashamed of myself after reviewing this thread. :seriouslyno:
9yXav.gif

You guys are sick.

What if your girl has a smegma eating fetish? Now you cant meet her desires and she's gotta fuck the uncut black stud down the street and you're stuck tasting the neighbors dick cheese everytime you kiss her. Rookie mistake man.
You are into the weirdest shit.

If this happened I'd wrap my bath towl around my head and drive my car into the nearest gas station to show everyone that western civ is collapsing.

Then everyone would respect how insightful I was about boopis cheese bad.
Got another slot for a companion? lol

Back