Why is every new video game shit?

This applies to a lot of games you posted from 2004, most of them don't do anything new and are just okay at best (like Far Cry 1 and Mortal Kombat Deception).

Half Life 1 is just better than 2, Halo 1 is just better than 2, Metroid Prime 1 is definitely better than 2 by a country mile.

And you have fucking Shark Tale in that image.

I don't really care about halo or FPS in general, but if you think halo 1 is better then halo 2 you are legitimately a fucking braindamaged moron lol.

Mythic is better than Halo.
Arena is better than Morrowind.
Final Fantasy 1 is the best one.
Legend of Zelda '87 is better than the other ones.

Digging a hole in the ground is better than all of them.

but if you think halo 1 is better then halo 2 you are legitimately a fucking braindamaged moron lol.
And it is better than Halo 2. Better paced, better enemy placement (sniper jackals have some of the worst enemy placement in a videogame in Halo 2), better level design (a lot of the level design in Halo 2 starts to blend in after a while), much better balancing and not nearly as bloated. Halo 2 is bigger for the sake of being bigger because it's a sequel when sequels don't need to be bigger, they just need to be better. And it shows that Halo 2 only took 10 months to make when Halo 1 had more time and thus more polish.

So ye, fuck you.

Last edited:
It is pretty top notch for A MORON. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA. ;)

Sorry I am bored. I liked Halo 2 better for multiplayer the campaign was gay. Then again it has been 20 years.

A4210E9B-72A1-4EEC-B1CB-465FD9D67093.png

Having replayed (and completed) it recently, I think Halo 1 is pretty top notch.
I think it's genuinely the only FPS where i find the two weapon limit actually fun, mainly because every enemy drops their weapon. Every other FPS with limited weapon slots have me either tolerate it but deep down wish it wasn't there or this actually makes the game much worse like in Bioshock Infinite.

Last edited:
And it is better than Halo 2. Better paced, better enemy placement (sniper jackals have some of the worst enemy placement in a videogame in Halo 2), better level design (a lot of the level design in Halo 2 starts to blend in after a while), much better balancing and not nearly as bloated. Halo 2 is bigger for the sake of being bigger because it's a sequel when sequels don't need to be bigger, they just need to be better. And it shows that Halo 2 only took 10 months to make when Halo 1 had more time and thus more polish.

So ye, fuck you.

also it sounds like you just suck at halo 2 because it's harder lol, play me in multiplayer and i'll shit down your throat

or let me watch you die over and over in halo 2 legendary

also it sounds like you just suck at halo 2 because it's harder lol, play me in multiplayer and i'll shit down your throat

or let me watch you die over and over in halo 2 legendary
Took you five days to come up with that?

Also, this is a Fallout forum, not a Call of Duty lobby.

Back