Fallout 4 - Wasteland Workshop Official Trailer

I wasn't going to snip another Tweet, but A. it's funny and B. I like the mention of Wasteland 3.

fZP08ta.jpg
YOU STOP TWEETING AND MAKE WASTELAND 3 RIGHT MEOW!

/pretty please.

Random Fallout reddit dude said:
It's the hearthfire of fo4, it caters more to the people who want to immerse themselves in the already established parts of the game than having an all new story. I would gladly pay double the asking price for it personally. different people have different wants.

I like this one better:

Anyway, yeah like I said, they're fucking zealots. If InXile came out with some mediocre DLC for Wasteland 2 I might buy it but I would never go "Oh I'd pay double the price!" I'm even cautious about whether or not I want to pay full price for games in the first place, no matter how great they look. These kinds of people either have way 'way' too fucking much disposable income or they're zealots, unable to see things clearly and practically just want to empty their bank accounts and give it to Bethesda.

So you all bitch about it over and over and over yet "I will probably buy every fucking DLC just to see what it is and stuff but it really sucks amirite?"

Why does Bethesda keep making this shit DLC? Hmmmm....

*Goes and buys all the shit DLC*

:roll:

So you all bitch about it over and over and over yet "I will probably buy every fucking DLC just to see what it is and stuff but it really sucks amirite?"

I'm curious to see if it really does turn out as a paid mod or if it has some level of polish that can actually justify it being produced as a DLC. I'd say the $5 price for Workshop MIGHT be reasonable depending on whats in it. $10 for Automatron seems to be too much according to most reviews but I would like to see for myself. I still haven't decided one way or the other on buying them. Bethesda is not going to shed a tear if people don't buy such DLCs, they made probably more than 1 billion dollars in sales on this game already.

"Vote with your wallet" yes yada yada but I'm still curious enough to see, plus I'm trying to find some enjoyment out of Fallout 4 for the stupid mess it is now instead of taking it seriously as a role-playing game.

I don't know if I will actually buy Wasteland Workshop though because that trailer looks like it's mostly deathclaw fighting. In the end I may only get Far Harbor in the hopes that it provides decent content.

Last edited:

It is not like this for me. I got the season pass before they raised the price and couldn't return it. (Not gonna happen again, I still regret all the money I wasted. Plus at least I can give a negative review to every dlc).

Hopefully the game will become playable at one point.

Do people genuinely still care about this game? If I didn't come to this website every now and then I would forget about its existence.

I was asking myself this question yesterday. "Do I genuinely still care about this game?" I don't think I do. But, I am reading about it on an almost daily basis? OK so that's evidence that I do care, clearly.

Despair, with occasionaly faint hope quickly squashed--Fallout news is a lot like political news actually.

What a name Bethesda.. (for me it's ''Wandering Wh*res'' Lol)

P.S. Looks like CK/GECK will not be released this month/anytime soon...
Well, of course they're not gonna release mod tools before they release their glorified mods.
Did Toddie Boi happen to state that the release of GECK would happen prior to them deciding to create glorified mods by the way? I mean, if anything this is damn telling that they're holding off on the GECK or whatever the fuck they're calling it until their own paid mods are out the door and consumed by their fans.

My guess is the GECK being held up is someone in management dotting i's and crossing t's on selling mods to console users.

My guess is the GECK being held up is someone in management dotting i's and crossing t's on selling mods to console users.
Based on the article where it said they were planning on going back to paid mods in some fashion, I expect Elder Scrolls VI to be the first implementation of some kind of system that starts paid mods again.

Fallout is a billion dollar franchise now, and you know what that means - more suits/publisher types getting involved in ways to nickle and dime us with microtransactions.

Fallout 5 Red Boots DLC might end up being an actual thing.

@Dranlord seems like a pretty cool guy.

i learn to deal with fact of life. QQ about it each day like they do on this forum dont get u anywhere hell. Really anyone here should understand fallout as u want is death.

Is better to move on. hell Pillar is a excellent game to move to, excellent RPG with a solid DLC. (10 time better that Witcher 3 and it didnt win any award)

Back