Fallout 76 announced!

I don't know how you could tell the difference between post-and-pre apocalypse West Virginia.

It is one of the original 13 too so you will likely see more Colonial stuff.

280px-Wheeling_West_Virginia.jpg

fixedw_large_2x.jpg

78042-004-6F0FD651.jpg

Fallout fans. Are you prepared for the Fallout-iest Fallout experience in all of Falloutdom? Introducing: Fallout 76. Everything you loved about Fallouts 3 and 4, without any of that gay ass "story" or "stats" bullshit to get in the way of you shooting things. Join the Fallout Boy in pre-war New Virginia as he attempts to build the ultimate settlement with the help of Fallout's iconic Brotherhood of Steel. Earn Fallout Coins by entering your credit card number into our database, and compete against friends in the all new Fallout Arena. Pre-order the Fallout Pass now to get day-one access to an exclusive T-76 Power Armor skin. Fallout 76. Because war, war never changes.

Edit: Well it appears I broke the website.

That pip-boy 2000 in Fallout 76 doesn't even look like the original. Hell it looks more 80's then fucking 50's.

I live in WV

We're the part of the state which didn't side with the traitors during the War of Southern Jackassery

My excitement is currently at 0%, I don't even feel revulsion or anything. I'll still check the E3 because eh, what else is there to do on a sunday night?

It's because we already know how shallow it will be. It will feature repeatable quests with standard loot/settlement shit from Fallout 4 along with a modified weapon modding thingie...

Reclamation implies they are sent to reclaim the Wasteland from all the mutated shit that will inevitably be out there. To alleviate any potential issues like them creating full size towns, they will set it right after the nukes, so shit is small scale (as usual) with no dialog choices/skills to interfere with all the looting and shooting.

So basically Fallout 4 with coop.

---

1527690115686.png

Rumors say it is MOBA inspired with melee focus...bullets/guns would still be around no matter what so I am not sure what they are smoking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming from a F3 fanboy them be harsh words. :wiggle:
FO3 was my intro to the series so I have a large bias for it and my opinion of it is fanboyish compared to others in this forum. After playing through the first 2 and NV my views switched drastically and after FO4 released it felt like they were insulting me with their game mechanics and dialogue hence my deep hatred for any new BGS Fallouts.

FO3 was my intro to the series so I have a large bias for it and my opinion of it is fanboyish compared to others in this forum. After playing through the first 2 and NV my views switched drastically and after FO4 released it felt like they were insulting me with their game mechanics and dialogue hence my deep hatred for any new BGS Fallouts.

I applaud F3 for getting people into the series so they realize there are even better games out there.

When I first saw this (before I saw the video), I had assumed it was a new game set in 2076, months before the great war—how else could the world still have a population big enough for an MMO?

A fallout game set in the pre-war world would be very interesting if it followed the lore of Fallout 1 and 2 and the Fallout bible. Too bad Bethesda retcon the shit out of that and made the pre-war world a generic 50's paradise instead of an authoritarian hell hole.

Yeah, like Horse Armor tier DLC or paid mods. Bethesda learned their lessons from those fiascos and never did that kind of shit again.
Uh. No?
TESO anyone?
Anyone actually try it during the free weekend?
I did.
They sell reskinned mounts for like 12 bucks in that game.

Uh. No?
TESO anyone?
Anyone actually try it during the free weekend?
I did.
They sell reskinned mounts for like 12 bucks in that game.
That's not even Bethesda, though. It's Zenimax Online and really it's a different model. Consider that the monthly subscription model was dropped.

Back