Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

You did a great job, I'm glad to be a part of this awesome team that created this game, even if my work represents very small and humble portion in all this, thank you!
No problem.:salute: And by the way your "small" portion is a lot more important than what I've contributed to this mod.:ok::ok:

Thanks @Drobovik , it works like a charm :ok:.
Great, message me if you need any other help with interface translation.

Yes, sir.
Here is the link for the latest version. Just run the installer (pick Standard for Fallout 2) and then unpack English translation (made by @burn, I believe) of the sorting buttons overwriting the Russian ones.
Should be it. Quite handy little mod made by @Mr.Stalin

Here you can see his other modified Fallout tools

Here is the link for the latest version. Just run the installer (pick Standard for Fallout 2) and then unpack English translation (made by @burn, I believe)
Этот перевод, что делал Burn подходит под старую версию, в новой версии я немного накосячил и изменил размеры картинок на 1 пиксель) поэтому будет работать не много не красиво, да и к тому-же у него там не хватает некоторых картинок для кнопок, поэтому русские кнопки будут подсвечиваться в режиме торговли, можно конечно это исправить просто удалив все русские кнопки).
This translation, which did Burn fits the old version in the new version I messed up a bit and changed the size of the images by 1 pixel) so it will not work a lot of not nice, and besides him there are missing some images for buttons, so Russian button will be highlighted in the trade regime, of course you can fix it by simply removing all Russian button).

@Dionis is there any progress worth mentioning? Can we possibly expect the english version to come out before 2017?

No I don't think so, I have two jobs before new year, I barely have the energy to drag myself to bed, sometimes I sit and translate for an hour or two, but the progress is slow now, it will be translated don't worry, in about 40 days i will be having all the time in the world to work on this

Guys we will resume our progress very soon, don't worry, it was a tough time before Christmas, but now I'm done and resting, just give me time to collect some strength, if you ever done translation, you should know, it ain't exactly a walk in the park, it requires a lot of energy, which I'm more than willing to give into this, when I have it, sorry for making you wait for so long, it made me very unhappy when I couldn't work on the project, especially after so much progress have been made

no need for apologizes, just wanted to know if you were still around. Take the rest you need!

Holy shit! Why is this not on front page, or did I missed it? How far is the progress at this point?

@Dionis you rock, man!

Also, should I panic and post about this in the Codex? Even if there's only little left to help with, I'm sure some of the guys over there would like to help speed up the progress.

Last edited:
Sup man, it's 30% complete, and it's pretty much 4 people struggle plus we are getting help here and there some times, so yeah if there is any way you can spread the word it would help a ton, we need translation people, from Russian to English

Sup man, it's 30% complete, and it's pretty much 4 people struggle plus we are getting help here and there some times, so yeah if there is any way you can spread the word it would help a ton, we need translation people, from Russian to English
Alright, I'm gonna spread the word.

Also, I'd like to help, but I'm no modder, nor Russian, and nor native English speaker. However, I do had somewhat decent English, so maybe I could help polish things up and see if there's any error/typo/grammar mistake I could help fix. How do I install the mod and the translation?

The mod installs like a standalone game, for the translation you will find instructions in our files, it's simple just copy paste, the link to the game is on my profile, it's a Russian source, but everything is in English

I'd like to help, but I'm no modder, nor Russian, and nor native English speaker. However, I do had somewhat decent English, so maybe I could help polish things up and see if there's any error/typo/grammar mistake I could help fix.

Don't worry, I'm already on it. I am a native English speaker, as well as a professional technical writer, so I'm pretty well equipped to clean up the English.

Holy shit! Why is this not on front page, or did I missed it? How far is the progress at this point?

@Dionis you rock, man!

Also, should I panic and post about this in the Codex? Even if there's only little left to help with, I'm sure some of the guys over there would like to help speed up the progress.
If you know anyone with good Russian and English skills, additional help chewing through the walls of text would be appreciated. Otherwise, knowing that lots of people want this project to continue is motivation enough. For me at least.

Last edited:
Snikers man, im translating a file of some religious guy in Reno, and damn his dialog doesent make sense even in russian:confused:, your skills will be needed here after you done, hardest piece of dialog i translated so far, even more anoying than Niskigvan the healer, you probably know what i mean, also meet another of our translator TheChosen1, he helped me a lot in Vault City, so you may end up working with him without me if something happens or whatever, just letting you know

Don't worry, I'm already on it. I am a native English speaker, as well as a professional technical writer, so I'm pretty well equipped to clean up the English.
Very nice! I'd still like to help locating typos and such.

If you know anyone with good Russian and English skills, additional help chewing through the walls of text would be appreciated. Otherwise, knowing that lots of people want this project to continue is motivation enough. For me at least.
I'm on it! Going to update everything I could to the Codex.

Snikers man, im translating a file of some religious guy in Reno, and damn his dialog doesent make sense even in russian:confused:, your skills will be needed here after you done, hardest piece of dialog i translated so far, even more anoying than Niskigvan the healer, you probably know what i mean, also meet another of our translator TheChosen1, he helped me a lot in Vault City, so you may end up working with him without me if something happens or whatever, just letting you know
Keep up the good work, my man!

Back