I don't think Legendary weapons should be in the game.

Do you think legendary's should be in the game?

• Total voters
I'm correcting my previous post it was magic after all.

BuGwC46.jpg

The game is not balanced around some of the legendary effects. Effects like explosive, rapid, two shot(with Boosted Barrels Gatling Laser) or wounding simply breaks the game.

The game is not balanced around some of the legendary effects. Effects like explosive, rapid, two shot(with Boosted Barrels Gatling Laser) or wounding simply breaks the game.
Yeah, any magic two-shot weapon is just pure apocalypse. And you don't even have to wait to find one, you can just get OVerseer's Guardian for a meager 7000 bucks and demolish the biggest enemies in seconds.

Fuck the Legendary robots. Having them explode on death is such a blatantly stupid design choice that does nothing but screw over melee players. And it always gets me because the only robots that regularly explode are Sentry Bots so I never expect it.

Fuck the Legendary robots. Having them explode on death is such a blatantly stupid design choice that does nothing but screw over melee players. And it always gets me because the only robots that regularly explode are Sentry Bots so I never expect it.
Doesn't the army fuck-bots also explode?

I've had every one of those shitty bots do it and even when I did get to a decent distance the nuclear explosion still killed me because everybody and their fucking brother has a nuke or nuclear bomb. Treating nukes like a toy instead of a serious threat, must of hired Michael Bay to help with this shitfest.

I think the one Legendary Weapon I didn't mind was the "Righteous Authority" which did double the damage on critical hits and filled the critical meter 15% faster. The thing I hated was how easy it was to get. Other than that, they pretty much all sucked.

7 Years in development, and they couldn't rename a simple array to "weapon enhancement" from "magic"

Do perk effects fall into the same array of magical buffs? If so, it would explain a whole lot about their inability to figure out what perks actually are.

Why should they rename it, when it describes the effects you experience in Fallout 4 perfectly? Gameplaywhise ... they pretty much did just that, *introducing Magic into Fallout.
*I would not only blame Bethesda for this, let us be honest here, old Interplay can take some of the blame here as well, but Beth, sure did push this to a whole new level, of which I thought could not even be reached in a Fallout game ...

This game was made by idiots for idiots.

Legendary weapons are literally "enchanted weapons" which have no place in a Fallout game. But they don't see problem because they're lazy and don't care about anything.

I broke the game entirely when I got a legendary Flaming Shotgun enchantment.

The weapons don't even make sense, and Bethesda doesn't give a crap, and neither do the idiots giving this game 9/10 and 10/10. There is a Flamer of Freezing in the game. Enough said.

Last edited:
I have to wonder, did these magical fairy weapons exist before the nuclear party war or after? If before then how did that work? If after then the radiation must of mutated those and the clothing. It's fucking ridiculous how "Oh look a scientist's lab coat let me just try it on! Oh I feel +1 Intelligence smarter temporarily!".

I have to wonder, did these magical fairy weapons exist before the nuclear party war or after? If before then how did that work? If after then the radiation must of mutated those and the clothing. It's fucking ridiculous how "Oh look a scientist's lab coat let me just try it on! Oh I feel +1 Intelligence smarter temporarily!".
I mean those 1+ things in clothes? For some it makes sense. If I was wearing traders clothing I expect a bit of a bonus to barter, as it means that people would be more willing to trade.

If anything, I prefer +X to a SKILL on clothing, which would make some sense on things like a mechanic outfit or surgeons scrubs etc.

I wish none of the clothing had +X to SPECIAL other than STR or maybe AGL boosts from things like power armor.

I'm kinda torn on the +1 Perception on hats from FONV. In a desert having a hat on does actually make it easier to see farther, but if there was a "spotting/awareness" skill it could go either way.

Back