Where can I buy Fallout 1 or 2?

does anyone in the US have an extra/used fallout 1 disk to sell personally? im not interested in paying store price

i got my fallout 1 here in argentina at 3 dollars, (10 pesos), and i got my fallout at 6 dollars (18 pesos).

Nobody knows this game here

A heads-up for anyone wanting to buy the original F1 & 2 (i.e. with big cardboard box, stylish manual, etc.). There's a fellow on eBay selling both originals seperately. Probably not in the best of shape but hey, it's been ten years or so.

Fallout 1 on eBay.

Fallout 2 on eBay.

Oni said:
A heads-up for anyone wanting to buy the original F1 & 2 (i.e. with big cardboard box, stylish manual, etc.). There's a fellow on eBay selling both originals seperately. Probably not in the best of shape but hey, it's been ten years or so.

Fallout 1 on eBay.

Fallout 2 on eBay.

Damn, i'm sooooo late.
If anyone finds Fallout 1 in carboard box bla bla... please tell.

BTW: I have a question about Fallout1 releases:
this is US version:
4b94_1.JPG

c0_7.JPG

and what version is this?
d350_1.JPG

and are there any other differences than this not-so-cool-lookin' fallout logo
(as far as i know it was released in 1998)

EDIT:
ok i know that there is also a German Version released in 1998 and it's manual looks like this:
6f70_1.JPG

Carib FMJ said:
Yeah I got that one, too. Plays well enough just have to remember to patch it so I can get the kiddies.

Do you have UK Version?
Does it look like the german version? I'm asking about spiral bound manual.

Hello again, NMA. :)

Good to hear you've got them both as originals now, [MoD]. I moved recently and my folks said they had a special case to put in the most valuable stuff, so I handed Fallout 1 & 2 over to them. Then Murphy's law kicked in. They can't find the case. Those are originals! Manual and everything! I remind my parents regularly that it's off with their heads if they don't find them back eventually. :D

Anyway, Fallout 2 on sale, original box, manual, etc. US only.

Clicky.

EDIT: Also found This one. Not sure if anyone's interested, but they look more authentic than the 3-game rebadged collections you find these days.

fallout 1 and 2, when i first palyed.

When i first played Fallout 1 and Fallout 2, i played it after Fallout Tactics. I played Fallout Tactics in 2002 on sept. 11, (because the World Trade Center disaster got me pumped for some post-apocalyptic action.. lol) after the school's "memorial for our loss" (we already knew about it before hand.. didn't we?) for the record, i am 15 and 3/4.

Anyways... i played fallout tactics when i was 10 at a friends house, he said it was lame, but i thought it looked cool. I got into it and it was awesome... but wait...

... about 4 yeasr later... 2006 heard of a fallout 1 and 2, and i wanted to play. I picked it up form Wal-Mart and the pack for like 12 bucks. The Cashier said it was stupid and to not waste my time,
and "look at these graphics, their crap, its rated M but ill sell it to you because it looks like crap. (FIRED!) i do not listen and BUY. .. I got home, and play... ITS THE FUCKN BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE :clap: . Fallout Tactics SUCKED after playing this one.
I beat the game in different combinations, and it really doesnt get old. My friends were complaining about the graphics and the look of the game. I said "fuck you all and leave" . i was kidding, but i loved the graphics. I wasnt 3d, but it was very clear. Unlike those 3d games from like 1002, THAT WAS CRAP. I did not waste my time.

the moral of the story is to buy Fallout 1 and 2, there like 4 bucks on ebay for both. maybe cheaper... or... um.. download..*cough*. torrent...*cough* :obsessed:

Anybody who's interested, there's a new website opening in September called Good Old Games (it's in closed beta now) owned by the CD Projekt (The Witcher guys).

They will be selling Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics for six bucks each (or so the plan is).

http://www.gog.com/

No DRM, works with XP and Vista. Download and play. It even has the soundtrack in mp3 format.

Fallout - The Ultimate Collection

http://www.webhallen.com/prod.php?id=22163&view=2

Bonusskivans innehåll:
• Pen & Paper Game
• Bonus Mission for Fallout Tactics
• Advertising Art
• Animation Files
• Screenshots
• Illustrations & Renders
• Concept Art/Movies
• Storyboards
• Trailers
• Logos.

I wonder if there is something there we haven't seen before? It's only at 119 kronor*
I wonder if it's worth buying this.. Anyone own something kind of like this and knows more about the contents?

*119 Swedish kronor = 18.943015 U.S. dollars

Back