Where can I buy Fallout 1 or 2?

Hi, does anyone know where I can purchase a fallout 2 edition for Mac OSX?

My brother needs it, and we cant seem to find it anywhere on any onlinestores :(

thanks

Don't forget there is a DOSBox for MAC, and as Fallout 1 and 2 are DOS games, you should be able to play the PC versions on your MAC with no problem.

fallout1cover.jpg

Fallout 1
https://buy.metaboli.com/vnt/choixpaiement.html?partenaire=162&id_titre=965&langue_page=en

f2box300.jpg

Fallout 2
https://buy.metaboli.com/vnt/choixpaiement.html?partenaire=162&id_titre=966&langue_page=en

For anyone from the UK, you can get Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics in that boxed set from Amazon for only about £8. Free postage.

I saw both games individually at bestbuy, like a week ago. In new sleek DVD cases no less. Pretty friggin cool.

To me it's fucking crazy - here you have this cool game, hell ever since Fallout 3 went gang busters the interest in the first 2 games has sky rocketed, but do Interplay re-release the games in their original boxes, with the manuals...nope. You can still find Diablo 2 boxes in all of the game shops...Interplay are either restricted in how they can release the games (I don't think so), or have lost the original artwork (probably), or are too retarded to cash in.

I cant stand these hybrid releases of Fallout.

Can one of the administrators please make a poll here - Would you buy an identical remake the original games for, lets say $40.US - yes/no

Boxart.jpg

Fallout%2B1997%2B2.JPG

Fallout%2B1997%2B1.JPG

i would buy both again for lets say 20-30 bucks pro game, but not for $40 because it would be deffinitly to much.

.Pixote. said:
Interplay are either restricted in how they can release the games (I don't think so), or have lost the original artwork (probably), or are too retarded to cash in.

They are restricted. If they'd want to rerelease the old boxes they would have to get approval from Bethesda. I don't think Bethesda is going to be very helpful on that.

It's also questionable if such a move would be profitable.

You can get Fallout 1, 2, or Tactics on gog.com for $5.99 each. I'll probably buy the second sometime soon.

Mendacious BN said:
.Pixote. said:
Interplay are either restricted in how they can release the games (I don't think so), or have lost the original artwork (probably), or are too retarded to cash in.

They are restricted. If they'd want to rerelease the old boxes they would have to get approval from Bethesda. I don't think Bethesda is going to be very helpful on that.

It's also questionable if such a move would be profitable.

Yep, I don't think it'd be much of a gain to nearly dead Interplay anyways.

Back